- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-carb-sugar-free-vanilla-pound-cake
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Low Carb, Sugar Free Vanilla Pound Cake. Eat this alone or if you are not worried about carbs or sugar, top it with ice cream or fresh fruit.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup butter - softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Sugarfree Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Splenda® Granules, Maltitol or Diabetisweet
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups almond flour
- Combine wet ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together and then fold in wet ingredients.
- Pour evenly into baking pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then invert on a serving plate.
- Dust with sweetener (optional) Serve with whipped cream and berries or a scoop of vanilla sugarfree ice cream.
- Total Net Carbs: 55 (plain without fruit) Per Serving: 4.48