- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-carb-sugar-free-pumpkin-spice-cake
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Low Carb, Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake. For anyone watching his or her sugar intake or carbs will enjoy this unique pound cake flavor.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup butter softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Maple Sugarfree syrup
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Splenda® Granules, Maltitol or Diabetisweet
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Combine wet ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together and then fold in wet ingredients. Pour evenly into baking pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then invert on a serving plate.
- Dust with sweetener (optional).
- Total Net Carbs: 60 Per Serving: 5