- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-carb-spaghetti-squash-pancakes
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Pancakes. A pancake without any starch, these little gems make great side dishes. You can dress them up with all kinds of sauces or dressings
- 6 cups spaghetti squash, cooked by your favorite method and separated into strands (click here for instructions)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion or chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for skillet
- Add eggs, onion or chives, salt and pepper to cooked spaghetti squash. Form into 3 inch patties. Heat oil in a skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- For a different flavor, you can sauté the patties in butter. For an Asian flair, sauté in canola oil mixed with a few drops of sesame oil, serve with soy sauce.
- Makes About 30 Patties