- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Low Carb Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. There is no easier, better way to have dinner waiting for you when you get home than this slow cooker recipe.
- 1 boneless pork shoulder - 3-4 pounds
1/2 bottle (3.5 ounce bottle) liquid smoke
- Meema's Low Carb BBQ sauce (optional, see links below for recipe)
- In the morning, place boneless pork shoulder in a slow cooker. Pour 1/2 of a 3.5 oz bottle of Liquid Smoke all over the top and cover. No other liquid is necessary. Cook for six -seven hours. (If you don't have a slow cooker - get one. There is no cheaper, easier, better way to have dinner waiting for you when you get home from a long day unless your mother lives with you.)
- When ready to serve, remove to a platter and pull into chunks with two forks. Serve with or without Meema's Low Carb BBQ sauce.
- Pulled pork prepared this way has no carbs. Meema's BBQ sauce has 3.1 carbs per cup.