- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-carb-faux-sweet-potato-casserole
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Low Carb Faux Sweet Potato Casserole. This unique recipe can help those on a low carb diet cure a sweet potato fix without doing serious damage to their eating plan.
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon brown sweet and low
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 ground pecans
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Splenda®
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- Mix first six ingredients together and put into a small casserole dish.
- Mix together topping ingredients and sprinkle over the pumpkin in the cassrole dish. Bake until warmed through and streusel has set a bit, about 15 minutes.