- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Low Carb Creamy Fudge. Those trying to cut carbs will appreciate this fabulous low carb dessert from low carb cooking guru April Fields.
- 1 cup cocoa butter
- 2 blocks unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups powdered Maltitol
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In top of double boiler melt then measure the cocoa butter. Grate or chip the unsweetened chocolate then add to the cocoa butter in the double boiler and allow to melt and blend. Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly.
- Soften the cream cheese and blend with the Maltitol. Add the vanilla and blend until smooth. Add the still hot cocoa mixture and whip with electric mixer until smooth and shiny and just beginning to thicken. Add the walnuts. Pour into an 8X8 glass baking dish lined with waxed paper. Chill completely. Cut into 36 squares. Keep refrigerated.
- Total ECC Carbs: 16 Per Serving: less than 1/2 carb each