- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/low-carb-baked-macaroni-and-cheese
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb grated sharp Cheddar
- 1 lb grated Mozzarella
- 1 box Dreamfields® brand low carb elbow macaroni
- Cook macaroni as directed on box, drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a blender, combine eggs, cream cheese, butter and heavy cream until smooth. Fold this mixture into the cooked macaroni until well coated. Place 1/2 macaroni evenly in baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese. Add remaining macaroni and top with cheddar. Bake for 1 hour. Top cheese should be browned slightly.
- Total Net Carbs = 66.72 Per Serving = 8.34 each