- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/lemon-pepper-garlic-injectable-marinade-for-fried-turkey
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic power
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco, or to taste (optional)
- Makes plenty of marinade to inject an 8-15 pound turkey.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small saucepan over medium heat until all ingredients are dissolved and well blended. Let cool to room temperature before injecting in the turkey. Before putting the marinade in the injector, whisk the mixture well to emulsify all the ingredients together.
- Follow directions at the feature link below for frying turkey.