- Recipe created by FabFood on Jan 8, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/larry-doll-s-famous-cranberry-margaritas
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur such as Triple Sec, Citronage, or Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup tequila - silver or other 100% agave
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- ice cubes for shaking and serving
- 4 thin slices of lime for garnish
- Combine the lime juice, liqueur, tequila and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake. Pour into ice-filled jelly glasses. Garnish each glass with a lime slice and serve.
- These go down easily, but be warned – they are very potent.