- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 box fudge chocolate cake mix (and ingredients necessary to prepare the cake)
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box (3 3/4 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare cake batter as directed on box and pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 pan.
- In separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix well. Spoon over unBaked cake batter. Bake for 1 hour. Cool completely.
- To make icing, mix instant pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake, decorate with cherries and candy sprinkles; refrigerate until ready to serve.