- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 24, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/homemade-taco-seasoning-mix
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for making Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix. Homemade taco seasoning is just plain better and it only takes a few minutes more to measure out the ingredients you need.
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl or container, package into small jar until ready for use.
- For a recipe to make tacos with this mix, click here.