- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/holly-clegg-s-fiesta-salsa
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Fiesta Salsa. A blast of colors, this salsa will be a favorite and it only takes minutes to prepare.
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 bunch green onions (scallions), sliced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Carefully toss avocados, tomatoes, corn, green chilies, green onions, lime juice, sugar, and salt and pepper together.