- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Herbed Asparagus. So simple and delicious - melt the butter mixture, add the cooked asparagus, toss and heat through. Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cover the asparagus with water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Cook until just tender-about 5 minutes or so. Drain well. Combine the butter, herbs and pepper to blend. Melt the butter mixture in a large skillet and add the cooked asparagus, toss and heat through. Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with Parmesan.