- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-rosemary-vegetables
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Grilled Rosemary Vegetables. For a fun backyard barbeque, have guests thread what vegetables they prefer on skewers, brush with the rosemary garlic oil and grill.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sweet peppers
- 2 medium sweet onions, cut in wedges
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium eggplant
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- skewers, wooden or metal
- Mix olive oil, rosemary and garlic in a small bowl. Cut the vegetables in wedges or chunks, leaving the tomatoes whole. Thread the peppers, onions, zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes and mushrooms alternately on each skewer, leaving a bit of space between vegetables. Brush the vegetables with the rosemary garlic oil.
- Preheat the grill. Place skewers on the hot grill 5 to 6 inches over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning and Brushing with the oil mixture.