- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-lime-cilantro-chuck-steaks
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1-1/4 pounds well trimmed boneless beef chuck eye steaks, 1\" thick
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeÃ±o pepper, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 30 Minutes Marinating time: 1 to 2 hours
- Combine marinade ingredients. Place Beef steaks and marinade in plastic bag, turning to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade and discard. Grill over medium, ash-covered coals for about 16 to 20 minutes for medium-rare, turning occasionally.
- Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt and pepper as desired.