- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 25, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-corned-beef-coleslaw-panini
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 slices thick bread
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 4-ounces thinly sliced gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Spread mustard evenly over 2 slices of the bread; top the mustard with the corned beef slices and the gouda cheese; top the gouda with the coleslaw and the remaining 2 slices of bread.
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat; add both sandwiches and use a heavy pan or a spatula to flatten the sandwiches in the pan; cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.