- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-belgian-endive
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Grilled Endive. Belgian Endive, usually relegated to the role of garnish or salad green, makes a simple but delicious crunchy side dish.
- 4 small heads Belgian endive
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together all ingredients except parmesan. Grill endive over hot coals brushing frequently with basting liquid until slightly charred on the outside, about 10 - 15 minutes. Turn endive once or twice while grilling. Remove from grill and sprinkle with parmesan.