- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 15, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grilled-balsamic-chicken
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 10 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Wash the chicken and pat dry; cut diagonal slits across the chicken breast (about 1/4-inch thick), this allows the marinade to penetrate the meat; place into a resealable plastic bag.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until smooth. Pour the marinade into the plastic bag with the chicken and seal, removing as much air as possible.
- Preheat the grill to the medium setting; spray the grill grates with cooking spray (while standing back!). Put the chicken on the grill; cook for roughly 15 to 20 minutes, flipping once; chicken is done when juices run clear.