- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 23, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/green-goddess-chicken-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This chicken salad recipe is a unique combination of flavors. The recipe was created for the working mom or dad in mind. It is quick and easy, even the kids will enjoy it.
- 6 (6-ounce) Chicken breast
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped (if desired)
- 1 cup rasins
- 1/2 cup copped walnuts
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup Green Goddess dressing (you could substitute with mayonnaise if desired)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, sliced into 1 tablespoon pats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (you can also grill the chicken)
- Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, place one pat of butter ontop of each breast (unless grilling, coat with olive oil)
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes or until no longer pink in middle.
- Remove from the oven, set asided to cool.
- Shred or cut chicken into cubes.
- Add chicken to large mixing bowl with the celery, raisins, walnuts and dressing.
- Fold together until completely mixed.