- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Quick and easy and healthy Greek grilled chicken recipe.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons concentrated lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put marinade together by mixing lemon juice, onion and garlic powders, oregano, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to medium temperature, 390 to 400 degrees F.
- Place glass dish with chicken breasts in oven and cook 20-25 minutes. Turn chicken during cooking time and baste occasionally with marinade.
- Serve with potatoes, rice, salad, and/or green vegetables. Leftovers are great as part of a Greek-style salad with feta cheese, black olives, cucumbers, and tomatoes, as well as in pita pocket sandwiches.