- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 13, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/grape-caprese-salad-hors-d-oeuvres
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Grapes and the creamy-style mozzarella are a lovely combination as-is, but when you add the aromatic qualities of basil, balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil together in one bite, it's a sensational combination.
- 24 each red seedless California grapes
- 24 each small, fresh mozzarella balls
- 24 each fresh basil leaves
- As desired extra-virgin olive oil
- As desired high quality, aged balsamic vinegar
- As desired freshly ground pepper
- Dash sea salt
- 24 decorative skewers
- On a serving plate or platter, drizzle some high-quality extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- To assemble skewers: On each large, decorative bamboo toothpick, skewer one red grape, one small leaf of basil and one small ball of fresh mozzarella.
- Lay the skewers on the serving platter and sprinkle with a dash of sea salt.