- Recipe created by FabFood on Apr 8, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/garlic-basil-parmesan-quinoa-side-dish
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups chicken (or vegetable) broth/stock
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt (sea salt or Kosher)
- Bring the broth/stock to a boil over medium heat. Stir in the quinoa. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in the basil, garlic, cheese and salt until fully combined. Serve immediately.