- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 23, 2009
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/fruity-almond-dessert-pizza
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza pie crust
- 1/3 cup cream cheese or light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 large apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose or unbleached flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds, coarsely chopped
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Start to Finish: 45 Minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or a 13 X 9-inch pan with shortening or spray with cooking spray. Unroll dough, place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Spread cream cheese evenly over dough. Spread with preserves. Arrange apple slices over preserves.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix flour and brown sugar. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in almonds. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- 3. Bake 15 to 20 minutesor until edges are golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. cut into wedges. Serve warm.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 290 calories; 10 g total fat; 4.5 g saturated fat; 0 g trans fat; 20 mg cholesterol; 410 mg sodium; 44 g total carbohydrate; 0 g fiber;
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 1 starch; 2 other carbohydrate; 1/2 high-fat meat; 1 fat
- Carbohydrate Choices: