- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/frozen-bellini-cocktail
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for a Frozen Bellini Cocktail. Here's a frozen variation on the classic Bellini cocktail, invented by Giuseppi Cipriani in 1948 at Harry's Bar in Venice.
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice 1 ounces
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- crushed ice
- 3/4 cup chilled, Prosecco or dry sparkling wine or champagne, divided
- Mix peach nectar, lemon juice, peach schnapps and 1/2 cup Champagne in a blender until smooth. Pour into Champagne flutes. Top each glass with 1/2 of remaining 1/4 cup of champagne.