- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/flourless-coconut-macaroons
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 cups sweetened coconut
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (foil will also do in a pinch). Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well. Drop mixture by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the cookies are firm and light brown -- about 25 minutes.
- Makes About 3 Dozen Cookies Cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.