- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Flavored Iced Cubes. Use flavored ice cubes to creatively solve the problem of melting ice causing the drink to dilute and lose flavor.
- 2 tablespoons flavored syrup
- 1 cup water
- The folks who make Torani® syrups suggest the following drink/flavored ice cube combinations:
- Lemonade: Raspberry or Strawberry ice cubes Iced Tea: Peach, Mango, Orange, Pineapple or Watermelon ice cubes (or a combo)
- Iced coffee: Chocolate, Hazelnut, Coconut or Almond ice cubes
- Sparkling Waters: Cherry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Lime, Mango, Peach, Orange, Pineapple ice cubes
- Milk: Chocolate, Coconut or Almond ice cubes
- Colas or Diet Colas: Chocolate, Cherry or Vanilla ice cubes
- Cocktails with a Lemon or Lime Base like Gin and Tonics, Margaritas or Collins drinks.
- Creative Cocktails
- We've come up with other combos for use with favorite cocktails:
- Chocolate Martinis: Chocolate, Mint, Coconut, Almond, Hazelnut or Vanilla ice cubes.
- Mojitos: Mint or Orange ice cubes
- Screwdrivers: Strawberry or Raspberry ice cubes
- Tequila Sunrise: Orange, Strawberry or Raspberry ice cubes
- Long Island Ice Teas: Lemon or Lime ice cubes
- Margaritas: Strawberry, Lemon or Lime ice cubes
- Tropical Drinks: most any fruit flavored ice cubes (or combinations of different fruit flavors) work well in most tropical drinks.
- We know if you use your imagination, you'll come up with tons of other enticing flavor combinations.