- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Perfect Eggnog French Toast recipe for a holiday breakfast or to enjoy year round! Complete this breakfast treat with eggs sausage or slices of bacon.
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 12 slices French bread
- Whisk the eggs. eggnog, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together in a mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into a shallow dish.
- Preheat a lightly greased electric skillet to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Dip one slice of bread at a time into the eggnog mixture, coating each side of the bread thoroughly.
- Place the prepared bread slices into the preheated skillet, and cook, flipping once, until golden brown on each side. Place cooked slices on a serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm until all French toast is cooked. Serve immediately.