- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/easy-blueberry-creme-brulee
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for easy Blueberry Creme Brulee. This light diabetic friendly recipe is even healthy enough for breakfast.
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Divide blueberries between 6 heat proof ramekins. Combine sour cream and yogurt and spread over blueberries, being careful to cover completely. Sprinkle brown sugar over sour cream and broil 3 inches from element until sugar caramelizes, approximately 3-5 minutes. Watch carefully as topping can easily burn. Serve immediately.
- Diabetic Exchanges
- 1 Starch
- 1/2 Milk
- 1/2 Fruit
- 1/2 Fat