- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Curried Rice Mix. Packed in pretty jars, this savory mix makes a perfect addition to gift baskets of home made goodies.
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Makes 1 mix, can be multiplied. Each mix serves 6 when prepared.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Be sure to attach the following directions to the jar before presenting the gift.
- Curried Rice Serves 6
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Curried Rice Mix
- Bring 2 1/2 cups water to a boil in a pan. Stir in contents of Rice mix. Cover and reduce the heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Serve.