- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cucumber-and-dill-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 to 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- black pepper
- 1. Arrange the cucumber slices in a serving bowl, sprinkling each layer with salt. Place a saucer or other weight on the cucumbers to weigh them down. Cover and let stand for several hours.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, vinegar, and chopped dill and season to taste with the pepper.
- 3. Pour off the cucumber juices from the bowl and add the sour cream mixture. Mix well with a spoon and serve chilled.