- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 3, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cream-cheese-whip-with-apples
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Cream Cheese Whip with Apples make a great dip for Super Bowl Sunday or just about any other day! Just because this dip is served with apples doesn't mean it's light. Indulgent cream cheese, marshmallow crème, and creamy peanut butter deem this dip desser
- 1, 8-ounce tub cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1, 7-ounce jar marshmallow crème
- Apple wedges for dipping
- With a mixer, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and pie spice until smooth.
- Fold in marshmallow crème and serve with apple wedges.