- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
A simple and quick, delicious seafood treat.
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 pound imitation crab meat, flaked
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine together eggs, milk, mayonnaise and cornstarch. Add in the imitation crab and Swiss cheese. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted into center of the quiche comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes.