- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cool-potluck-pasta-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 3/4 cup light Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey breast, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, julienne
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots and cook until pasta is tender, about 2 minutes longer. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool. Place pasta and vegetables in a large bowl or baking dish. Toss with half the salad dressing and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Layer turkey, zucchini and tomatoes on top of macaroni mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with remaining pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.