- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Cobb Salad. Did you know that the original Cobb Salad recipe came from Hollywood's legendary restaurant the Brown Derby? The Derby is forever gone, but it lives on in this salad.
- 3 -4 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cooked turkey or chicken breast, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons diced olives (optional)
- Blue Cheese Dressing (or dressing of choice)
- Place shredded lettuce in a bowl and arrange remaining ingredients in rows on top. Serve with dressing on the side.