- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 28, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/classic-champagne-cocktail
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for a Classic Champagne Cocktail. The champagne shines through in this classic – with a hint of added flavor from spirits, bitters, and citrus peels.
- 1 sugar cube
- Angostura bitters
- lemon or orange twist for garnish
- Soak the sugar cube in Angostura bitters and drop into a champagne flute. Top with a luxury champagne or sparkling wine. Garnish with a lemon or orange twist.