- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/classic-bellini-cocktail
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for a Classic Bellini Cocktail. This instant classic drink of the famous Venice Bar (a favorite haunt of Ernest Hemingway) is simple yet delicious.
- 1 part fresh white peach puree
- 3 parts chilled Prosecco or dry sparkling wine or champagne
- Put peach puree into a Champagne flute, fill with chilled Prosecco, Champagne or sparkling wine. Garnish with a fresh peach slice, if available.