- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/citrus-grilled-shrimp-kebabs
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- dash of hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 mushrooms
- 2 green bell peppers, each cut into 6 chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 12 chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Heat the grill to medium-hot. Drain the shrimp, reserving the marinade. Place the shrimp on skewers, then do the same for the mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes.
- Place skewers on the grill and baste frequently with the reserved marinade until the shrimp are pink and the vegetables are tender, approximately 6 minutes for the shrimp and 10 minutes for the vegetables.