- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cilantro-lime-yogurt-dressing
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Cilantro Lime Yogurt Dressing. You can use this recipe as a dip for veggies, spread for crackers or a tasty dressing for any green salad.
- 1 cup plain nonfat or lowfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- salt to taste
- Makes About 1 Cup
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cilantro, onions, and lime juice. Add salt to taste. Set aside for at least an hour to allow flavors to blend.