- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 17, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chunky-turkey-salad-with-cranberries-and-walnuts
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Chunky Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts. Walnuts make this chunky turkey and cranberry salad an essential fatty acid winner.
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3/4 pound oven roasted turkey breast, thickly sliced (deli turkey is OK)
- 1/2 cup fat-free salad dressing-type mayonnaise, such as Miracle Whip®
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 16 slices melba toast
- Makes 4 Servings, Approximately 400 Calories Each 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Place the walnuts on a cookie sheet and bake until the smell fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Dice the turkey into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 4. Mix the salad dressing, lemon juice, and grill seasoning in a small bowl. Toss with the turkey cubes, cranberries and celery.
- 5. Place 1 cup of salad greens on each of 4 plates.
- 6. Divide the turkey mixture evenly among the 4 plates. Sprinkle with the toasted walnuts and serve each person 1 salad with 4 slices of melba toast.