- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chipotle-pico-de-gallo
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup medium-dice tomatoes (seeded before dicing)
- 4 teaspoons minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 canned chipotle pepper, minced
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chiffonade
- Makes 1 Cup
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well. The pico de gallo is ready to use now or it can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.