- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cheese-stuffed-chicken-breasts-with-scallions-and-bacon
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Scallions. Chicken breasts are filled with cream and goat cheeses and wrapped with bacon for an elegant entrée.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 bunches scallions, finely chopped
- 3/4 pound bacon
- Put each chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper and pound with a mallet or the side of a rolling pin until 1/4 inch thick. Blend the scallions with the cream cheese and goat cheese.
- Place a one ounce portion at the end of each breast and roll up. Wrap 1-2 slices of bacon around each cutlet and secure with a toothpick. Broil on a rack with a drip pan underneath, 6" to 8" away from the broiler, turning occasionally. Broil about 20 minutes or until the bacon is well-done and the chicken cooked through. Remove toothpick and slice to serve.