- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/champagne-citrus-sorbet
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups fresh orange juice (about 7-8 oranges)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups champagne
- Make a simple syrup by bringing water and sugar to a boil and continuing to boil until sugar is dissolved. Let cool and combine with remaining ingredients. Chill and freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer\'s instructions.
Frozen, Vegetarian, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, Low Fat, Eating Light, New Year's, Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Christmas, French, Freezer Friendly, Gluten Free, Vegan, Restaurant Recipes