- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/caribbean-green-seasoning
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped shado beni or cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Makes 1 Cup
- Process all the ingredients in a food processor, until the mixture form a thick paste. Alternatively, process in a blender with 2 tablespoons of water. Use immediately, or store in a tightly sealed glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.