- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Cake in a Mug Mix. Here's an ingenious recipe, which makes a single cake that bakes right in its own coffee mug in the microwave.
- Cake Mix:
- 1 box cake mix, flavor of your choice
- 1 small instant pudding mix (not sugar free), flavor of your choice
- Glaze Mix:
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry flavoring such as:
- lemonade mix
- orange breakfast drink mix
- cocoa or vanilla Powder
- instant flavored coffee or cappucino
- Combine cake mix ingredients and blend well. Measure 1/2 cup of mix into a sandwich bag. Label this bag "Cake Mix."
- Place the glaze mix ingredients into a sandwich bag. Label this bag "glaze mix" and attach it to the other bag with a twist tie.
- Place one bag cake mix and one bag glaze mix in each coffee cup and attach the baking instructions.
- Tip Be sure to select a large mug that can hold 1 1/2 cups of water. The mug must be microwavable.
- Flavor Options
- Lemon cake mix-lemon pudding
- Yellow mix-chocolate pudding
- Devils food mix-chocolate pudding
- Pineapple mix-coconut pudding
- Butterscotch mix-butterscotch pudding
Attach the following note to the gift:
- Empty Glaze Mix into a small bowl and add 1 teaspoon water. Mix well. Pour glaze over baked cake.
- Mist inside of coffee