- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for cooking Cajun Aggels -- spicy shrimp wrapped in bacon appetizers, a perfect cocktail party hors d'oeuevres.
- 4 bamboo skewers, 8-10" long, soaked in cold water for 15 minutes
- 24 medium shrimp, cleaned but with tails intact
- 12 slices of bacon, cut in half crosswise
- blackened Cajun Spices
- oil for pan
- Wrap each shrimp in a half-slice of bacon and secure with toothpick. Skewer six shrimp on each bamboo skewer and dredge the skewers in the spices.
- Lightly coat a cast iron skillet with oil and heat till almost smoking.
- Lay skewers in pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side. bacon will be soft but cooked and shrimp will be pink.