- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is a sure-fire Super Bowl crowd-pleasing snack. Love chicken wings but hate the mess? Ditch the drums, but get that chicken wing taste you crave with this spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- 1, 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
- 2-ounces crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2, 9 3/4-ounce cans chicken breast in water, drained
- Celery, carrot sticks, and tortilla chips for dipping
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk the softened cream cheese in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate until smooth; whisk in blue cheese dressing, hot sauce, and blue cheese crumbles (or shredded mozzarella). Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir before serving.