- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/bubbling-cauldron-cupcakes-for-halloween
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Easy to Make Cauldron Cupcakes for Halloween. These cupcakes are perfect for a classroom party.
- You Will Need:
- your favorite cake mix
- your favorite buttercream frosting recipe
- muffin pans
- paper muffin liners
- food coloring
- decorating bags and tips
- colored candy confetti sprinkles in orange, black and yellow
- ghost candy (Wilton, or you can make it from Fondant)
- mini pretzel sticks
- Each cupcake serves 1
- Prepare your favorite cake batter and pour two-thirds into each area of a Muffin Pan (to make larger cupcakes). Frost with your favorite icing. Ice cupcake smooth in Green and using a Tip 10, pipe around the edge in black frosting. Tint frosting or use colored gels in Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination. Stir into the Frosting mini marshmallows until they are well coated. Spoon marshmallows on cupcake tops. Sprinkle with colored candy confetti and insert a mini pretzel stick and position ghost candy.