- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This simple BLT sliders recipe makes a great lunch or snack for hungry sports fans. And when you use pre-cooked bacon, they can be thrown together in a snap!
- 12 slider rolls or mini sandwich rolls, sliced in half
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small container of micro greens or watercress
- 12 slices of precooked bacon
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of minced basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine mayonnaise and basil. Set aside.
- Smear some of the basil-mayo on each side of the slider bun. Place a tomato slice on top of the mayo and top the tomato with a small handful of micro greens. Then take a slice of bacon, tear it into 3 pieces, and place it on top of the micro greens.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place top and bottom of the slider bun together and enjoy!