- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/big-batch-sugar-cookies-for-cookie-cutters
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 6 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350Â° degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients and add to butter mixture. Mix well. Chill for 1 to 2 hours. Roll to 1/4\" thickness and cut into desired shapes. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Makes a Lot of Cookies! About 8 dozen 3 inch Cookies Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Rolled, Shaped, Decorated, Vegetarian, Gifts, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, New Year's, Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Halloween, Hannukah, Christmas, Freezer Friendly