- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/best-fat-free-mashed-potatoes
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 medium Idaho Potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), scrubbed
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 dashes Tabasco pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Reduce heat, cover and let cook for about 20 minutes, stirring and breaking potatoes up with a fork. Add more hot water if potatoes seem too dry.
- Continue stirring and mashing potatoes for about 5 minutes until the water is absorbed and the potatoes are soft and lumpy.
- Remove from heat, stir in the mustards, horseradish and sour cream.